Creative College Connections
A personalized approach to the college search and application process
Who benefits from working with a college consultant?
- 9th grade students who want to ensure that they are setting the right path toward college
- 10th grade students who are starting to think about college, how best to schedule their junior classes, plan their summers, and develop their extracurricular lives
- 11th grade students who want guidance figuring out what they want from the college experience, identifying "best-fit" colleges, and launching their college search
- 12th grade students who are overwhelmed with the various aspects of the application process
- Parents of all of these students who want the peace of mind that comes from knowing that their child's college search and application process is being guided by an expert
Did you know that 26% of self-described high achieving seniors used an
independent educational consultant in their college
search and application process?
According to a study conducted by Lipman Hearne, in cooperation with the National Research Center for College and University Admissions